Join us for the opening round of the 2020 Supercars Series in Adelaide. The Adelaide 500 is a fan favourite due to the exciting street circuit action and top quality entertainment in the evenings, with great concerts to keep you entertained in the evenings.
Adelaide is a great city to visit, easy to get around and with some excellent wineries not far from the city, it’s a good idea to stay on a few extra days after the V8’s to experience everything the city has to offer. Or why not let us organise a houseboat for you to explore the famous Murray River on!? All of our packages are flexible around what you want to do.
The below package prices are just a guide, exact pricing will differ depending on how many travelers you have, your city of departure, any optional extras you require and when you request your quote.
19 - 24 Feb
Nothing beats being in Adelaide for the opening round of the Supercars series, a clean slate for all teams and drivers and a chance to start fresh. The exciting street circuit ensures that there's plenty of action during the day and with world class headline music acts, you'll be well entertained in the evenings too.
- Return Air New Zealand ‘The Works’ airfares departing to Adelaide on Wednesday 19th February and returning on Monday 24th February
- Return airport to accommodation transfers
- 5 night’s accommodation at the 4-Star Breakfree Adelaide in downtown Adelaide
- 4-Day General Admission passes to the 2020 Adelaide 500 (grandstand and hospitality upgrades available)
- Free public transport to and from the circuit with your race ticket
- Cover More Travel Insurance
Plus there is the option to upgrade to grandstand tickets or corporate hospitality, Premium Economy or Business Class airfares (if departing ex-AKL) or staying a few extra nights in Adelaide. Just let us know what you’re after and we can sort it!
For this package you are looking at $2,325 per person, based on twin/double share. Prices can vary depending on numbers, departure city and optional extras, as always you can personalise this package to suit.
Stay an extra night or two in Adelaide
Extend your stay in South Australia and check out some of the regions great wineries, or explore the Murray River.
Starting from an extra $100 per person, per night
Upgrade your airfares
With a flight duration of just under 5 hours from Auckland, you might want to upgrade to Air New Zealand's Premium Economy or Business Class airfares.
Starting from an extra $620 per person for Premium Economy or an extra $2,000 per person for Business Class
Upgrade your event tickets
Our package includes 4-Day General Admission tickets to the 2020 Superloop Adelaide 500, however, you may wish to upgrade your tickets to either Grandstand or Corporate Hospitality passes.
4-Day Grandstand or Platform passes;
- Platform 9 Unreserved – Extra $90 per person
- Pit Straight Unshaded Grandstand - Extra $110 per person
- Brabham Grandstand – Extra $110 per person
- Pit Entry Grandstand – Extra $110 per person
- Senna Platform Lower Unreserved – Extra $110 per person
- Pit Straight Upper Grandstand – Extra $170 per person
- Hairpin West Lower Grandstand - Extra $170 per person
- Brock Straight Grandstand – Extra $210 per person
- Hairpin Grandstand – Extra $210 per person
- Pit Straight Shaded Grandstand – Extra $210 per person
- Chicane Grandstand – Extra $260 per person
- Senna Platform Lower Reserved – Extra $270 per person
- Senna Platform Upper Reserved – Extra $290 per person
- Hairpin West Upper Grandstand - Extra $290 per person
Corporate Hospitality Passes – Includes official programme, morning tea, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, as well as beer, wine, soft drinks, tea & coffee. Available as 4-Day option, 3-Day option, Weekend option or single day passes.
Starting from an extra $1,950 per person (4-Day pass) or from an extra $300 per person (single day passes).
What You Need To Know
While our package pricing is for flights departing from Auckland and flying direct to Adelaide, let us know if you would prefer to fly out of a different airport and we can can cater the package to suit you, including adding on regional connections, if needed. Where ever possible, we will quote Air New Zealand flights, however, from some cities Virgin Australia flights might suit better. Our package includes ‘The Works’ airfares, which includes 7kg of carry-on baggage, 23kg checked in luggage, food, drinks and entertainment (including movies).
We prefer to use the 4-Star Breakfree Adelaide Hotel, they offer a good range of hotel and apartment style accommodation right in the heart of Adelaide and within walking distance to the track. Take your choice from;
- Studio Room (Queen)
- 2-Bedroom Apartment (Two Queen beds or Queen bed & two single beds)
- 2-Bedroom Premium Apartment (Queen bed & King bed or Queen bed & two single beds - and additional sofa bed option available)
Our packages include 4-Day General Admission tickets to the 2020 Superloop Adelaide 500, although we have a number of grandstand and corporate hospitality options available.
Included in the package are transfers from Adelaide Airport to the Breakfree Adelaide hotel and from the hotel back to Adelaide Airport. Free public transport to and from the circuit is also included, just by showing your race ticket.
We include Cover More Essentials Travel Insurance with our packages. If you already have made arrangements for travel insurance, let us know. If you wish to know more about our Cover More Travel Insurance, let us know and we can e-mail you a brochure.
We do have some flexibility with travel dates and package inclusions, so if something doesn’t quite suit you, let us know and we can try to cater the package to suit your personal requirements.
For all bookings we require a 50% deposit to secure your package and the remaining 50% six weeks prior to departure. For bookings within six weeks of departure, full payment would be required to secure this package. For all our terms and conditions, check out http://boys-trip.co.nz/terms